Chibani Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book of Nazgareth

Go down

Book of Nazgareth Empty Book of Nazgareth

Post  Kaitan Atreides Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Part 1. Chapters 1-5.

The Book of Sand

Chapter 1

In the beggining, there was sand. All was sand. People were sand, water was sand, the sky was sand, and plants were sand. The sand extended forever, and constantly expanded. This sand slowly changed as it expanded, and when it reproduced more of the sand, that sand was changed. There was sand forever in all directions, but the sands were different. These different kinds of sands became prominent only in one area, creating a sanded area for every type of sand. Between these different sands lay the black silty sand of calm. These sands of calm seperated the many sands that were different. Eventually, the sand had changed infinitely and one sand started producing its kind connected to itself. This kind of sand became alive, and favored the name Nazgareth.
Nazgareth grew 100,000,000 feet tall, and weighed millions of pounds. Nazgareth was so great, he could command the sand. He controlled the sand. He built with the sand, every different kind of sand becoming a different world. He spoke thusly unto the sand:
"let their be dimmensions for every form of sand I see, and let the black sand of dullness be called the Time Space Continueum." Nazgareth called the sand in between Time Space Continueum because he was fond of large, perplexing words.
Nazgareth then walked onto a dimension that looked promising and shined with beauty. He spoke to the dimension of beauty this way:
"Let this beautiful Place I am standing on be known as Puyabiustifan. This Dimension will have sand that is dark and fertile, sand that is blue and is above the sand of dark, which i will call dirt. The blue sand I will call the sky, and it shall contain clouds, sand of white that is poofy. Let some sand be clear and reflect the sky, and that will be known as water. There will be green sand covering the dirt known as grass, and ever changing green sand that will grow and evolve will be called plants. Upon this dimension there will be figures that crawl, fly, swim, walk, and slither. These figures shall belong to a form of government called a kingdom. This will be Kingdom Animalia, and the king will forever be known as Nazgareth, in the spitting image of me, but nothing should ever be as grand as me so it will be superbly lesser. Let Nazgareth be of a fief called "chibani" and its lord thy king shall be known forevermore as a chibi. The chibi will be a humbley great figure in the image of Nazgareth. They will be born from the sand."
The sand did as commanded, and the first dimension was created. Nazgareth then decided the dimension must be forever loyal to him, so he commanded it in this fashion:
"I see the children of mine walking upon these sands, but how unloyal they are I see as well. I command this dimmension to create snow, a cold, white sand that can kill. You shall also create stone, a hard sand that cannot be broken except by the strong. And now create water unpassabble, that shall be called thy sea. Let all things be born out of this, for this is the essence that all dimensions must be. Let their be night, as to give advantage to the wise and kill off the weak. Le their be a sun of yellow, to make the ones close to the great sands feel the heat of my love. Let their be time, as to create forevor more dimensions. Time shall pass always, and never end. I have spoken my commands, now you will obey."
The sand obeyed and formed a dimension too beuatiful to describe, to awesome to see. The dimension had waterfalls, blue skies, clear blue water, a hot white sun, glistening snow, and resolute stone. The dimension was the essence of beauty, and the other sands of the universe got jealous. They did not understand why Nazgareth gave that dimension everything wonderful.
The dimensions decided to each send one grain of sand to attack Nazgareth. There were an infinite amount of sand grains, forever coming onto the spot which Nazgareth waited. Nazgareth saw the envy in their walk. He spoke thusly unto the sand:
"I see your envy, and understand your feelings but I am thy lord thy god, Nazgareth of the holiest divine. You have greed within your dimension, as they have requested that you attack me. They are fools, and for that I shall make all your dimensions inferior. Your dimensions will be weak, they will be plain, they will be simple, they will be average. But your dimensions will certainly be made in the image of this beautiful dimension."
And so Nazgareth thy lord thy god created all the other dimensions in the image of the beautious dimension, which he called the sand of believers.

Chapter 2

I stood in the hot sun as i looked down towards the golden sand. It looked beautiful, perfection in pure essence as lord Nazgareth intended it. I stood in Puyabiustifan, the land where all was born. I was glad for my form in this chibi body, for after all I was just a grain of sand surrounded by weaker grains of sand. I walked around, streching my legs made of sand. It was amazing, because i was truly just thousands of grains of sand. Or perhaps i was one. 1 grain of sand mattered in me at least. It has many names. Soul. Aiua. Spirit. The name matters not, as only mattering of it is that it was my essence.
I saw my partner approach. I knew he was only an underling, a mutant, a fool. He was a cheeb. Made of sands far different than mine. We called it moondust. It was from the dimension of the moon, after all.
"Hello, Hagishkem. How goes it?"
"Aye, It goes certainly. Nazgareth stands near, after all."
"Well. This is your land, you are a chibi. You are a servant of his godliness, his grandeur and his glory. I was sent to help you acheive your task after all."
"We should go now. Before they come. Before the sun his holiness shines on sets."
And so we set off to the east, to life, to the future. We went days and days, but days are just measurments of light are they not? We were still only in the middle of it all, not to the east yet. No matter how fast we ran, we could not get to it. The east was constantly ahead of us, and could never get behind us. Then Lord Nazgareth his holiness holy god of all the sands Strided above us spoke to our weak selves.
"you fools. Do you not understand your task? You must go to the future, not by heading east but by becoming east. Has not my chibani image showed you? I can only patrol so many dimensions. I can not patrol all of them forever! Although I am holy god of sands, I chose my land over myself, and now my land is ever expanding, but it will ever decrease in power. Now wait here, deliver this world from evil, make it honest and brave. Do what you need to in order to succeed, even if it is contradictory to the former statement. Now good day, I have much more important matters to discuss!"
And so Nazgoreth left, into the east that we had been longing to go with one epic stride. He was gone, it is said that a chibi only sees Nazgareth once, so I was at a loss. I would never be able to see him again, in my forever sandy life.
We set off once more, but instead of running east we sat down and waited for the spin that Nazgoreth's step on our land had caused us to bring us into the future. We felt the spinning of our circular planet so powerful, for once his holiness Nazgareth thy god steps somewhere, it shall forever spin in dazzling light. 600 years passed, but years are just measurements of speed, are they not? It seemed only minutes long. But we were there, in the future somehow. We witnessed the cataclysmic event happen: the begginning of time. A chibi harnessed a cheeb, and the cheebs became enslaved. A chibi Grabbed a hammer, and chibis became wild. A hjeavenborne grabbed a mace, and Hjeavenbornes became deadly. All became as intended by lord thy god Nazgareth so long ago.

Chapter 3
The child Nazgareth sat upon his throne of gold. The sands always bended to his will, and he commanded all the dimmensions as Nazgareth the god's representative.
"you, go fetch me some food! You there, Hjeavenborne, I want you to have the Haritalias Tribe dead by moonfall! They are heretics! GO GO GO!" Nazgareth commanded
Nazgareth was very angry right now. One dimension had just been conquered by rebel heretics. That dimension he lost was the main producer of maize all throughout his Chibidom. Now he was Maizeless, and he liked his Maize corns. He liked them a lot. Especially when they were in the form of cornbread.
"you, don't stand around! Go spread my words! The grand king Nazgareth is are ruler and soon all will know his name!"
Nazgareth was determined to do one thing: Spread the word of Nazgareth all over the dimensions. He would spread it like he would a seed, far and wide through out his lands. He had already conquered 300 dimensions, for the sand always bended to him. To calm him Nazgareth made the sand that was in its purest form on the palace floor come to him.
"You are as true as can be, each one of you. It would be an honor indeed for my individual self to become just one grain of sand again, but for now I am stuck in this body, with commitment. Would not the greatest thing in the world be calmness? A grain of sand such as yourself is so pure, but everyone with power becomes corrupt, and evil."
Nazgareth made the sand float and he watched it do his bidding.
"No! What has gotten into me! I shall not command this sand, so completely pure. For I was put into this sad shell, and I am a lowly King of Chibis. I shan't command you. Like my father Nazgareth once said, 'a man is only as great as his sand'. You understand that, being glorious singular grains of sand."
Nazgareth sat in his throne trying to remember what his father Nazgareth had truly said. Slowly, he drifted off to sleep.
When Nazgareth woke up, he found himself staring into a bright sun. His palace was gone. He found himself without being able to see true sand in al the are around him. Instead he was surrounded by dirt. The only thing that remained familiar to him was his gold framed red velvet throne.
"Holy Nazgareth, Have I done wrong? I have recognized my error, so isn't it forgiven? Was that not how the code of sand went?"
Thy lord thy god, his Holiness Nazgareth descended upon the brown dirt.
"You haven't done wrong, you have merely not done right. I have willed you to be forever great, forever smart, and forever forgiving. But you disobey this. I must walk upon thousands of dimensions, and this is the one that seems to cause the most trouble. This is the horrible one, though I willed it to be great. Tell me why this is, my son."
"With all joy, in turn comes sorrow. This dimmension has had grand happiness since the dawn of time. Now comes the time of sorrow. Is that not how you willed all?"
"So it is how I have done wrong, child of sand. But this is not the sorrow. The sarrow awaits in other dimensions. You are in this land of dirt because you have tasted victory. If you take a fruit from a tree, shan't it either be bitter or sweet? It all depends on your timing. You have broken the skin with your teeth, and it has the sweet taste. But you must realize what is ripe on the outside could be rotting on the inside. Teach well. I leave you with these words and a cloud of dust."
So His holiness left, leaving Nazgareth to ponder his words. Nazgareth could only scratch the surface on the information he had learned. After hours of Meditation Nazgareth finally believed that he knew the basic out line of it all. He meant that he had missed his chance and he needed to pick a new, younger fruit that hadn't yet rotten in the middle. His advisors were 100 years past their prime, so Nazgareth decided he must send them off far to spread his words. Then Nazgareth would get new advisors to help him strengthen his words.
And so Nazgareth went, gaining allies and advisors. Nazgareth sent off his first advisors, like he would continue to send his later advisors in the thousands of years his life would live.

Chapter 4
Nazgareth son of His Holiness Drew his blade and sprinted towards the enemy with the rest of his platoon. He had come to kill the heretics of Cheng Du, Whom beleived that Kentons are the rightful kings of this universe. One of Nazgareth's soldiers slashed down the first kill. Then another of Nazgareth's killed an enemy. Eventually, all of Nazgareth's platoon had killed at least one enemy soldier, while none of Nazgareth's men had died. It was a short lived skirmish, nothing of comparison to the epic battles Nazgareth often fought.
"Good job men. We fought well. But this is just the beginning. I'm sure they have kenton allies. Be watchful of these Kentons. They can teleport. Now, off to Castle Cheng Du!"
Nazgareth ran across the sand of dirt and grass. His platoon followed. Quickly they covered the ground and were at the outskirts of Cheng Du.
"Alright men, be prepared for a siege. If I were them, I wouldn't open the gate even if hurricane and an earthquake happened all at once."
Nazgareth and his men walked nonchallantly to the castle. The gate opened Immediately and 100 Chibis ran out of the gate screaming.
"What!? They're attacking!?"
Nazgareth was taken by surprise. It was the first time he was outright wrong, and it was notable by the way he and his troops fought against the surprise attack. Many of Nazgareth's men died, reducing the platoon from 25 to 17. Nazgareth eventually won the battle.
Nazgareth killed all the heretics in Cheng Du and left for Seoul, the home of vain beleivers in a local warlord as an incarnate of His godliness Nazgareth.
In 2 hours, Nazgareth and his platoon reached the border of the Hwin empire based in Seoul. Nazgareth walked resolutely to the nearby Seuol castle. He knew what was behind the castle walls. The warrior king would be waiting for him with his axe in hand, Ready to kill The son of the holies being in all the chibidoms like he would a common soldier. Nazgareth walked right up to the castle and yelled these words upon the Seoulites:
"You sit there in your castle seeking happiness. You teach your people you are the greatest. You think you are the universe's point of radial symmetry. If you are all this, then why am I here at your castle with my men? Why am I about to kill you? Why are you leaving people to die outside your walls? Explain to me with the blade of your axe, young fool. Come, attack me."
Nazgareth's speech was brief, but did manage to lure out the warlord from the castle.
"Here I stand before you, Nazgareth. You will die today, don't you know? The afterlife will be touched by your appearance most certainly." the warlord said.
"I will give you the advantage of initiative. You'll need it like any son of dust such as yourself would. Go ahead, hit me."
And hit him he did, that warlord of Hwin. But he was no match. Nazgareth recovered quickly from the blow, and leaped up from the weeds of Korea to strike the warlord. Nazgareth's strike hit right at the spine, but his momentum was short lived. Very quickly, the warlord lashed out behind him and managed hit Nazgareth. Still however, Nazgareth was practically unharmed.
"My sand, you will kill this unholy heathen. Strike him dead as you wish."
And strike him dead Nazgareth's sand did. The ground flew up, and below it the righteous sand appeared. The sand flew and surrounded the Warlord. The warlord had no air and could not move. His life would end shortly after the sand engulfed him.
"Your warlord is dead, therefore his religion is proved wrong. Once again, nothing contradicts my religion. The sand wills you to follow the true faith. Give in to the sand."
With that, Nazgareth walked away into the setting sun.

Chapter 5
Nazgareth the son of the holy one stood on a dune. There was sand as far as the eye could see, yet this golden sand shined so powerfully, it would often turn into water because of its looks. Once it was water it would always come back to true, golden sand eventually. Sand was everything, yet sand could not win. Sand could not lose however. And so Nazgareth's thoughts wandered, thinking about the world, the univers, and all the sands.
Nazgareth finally concluded something: having a bleak, plain life without loss bot also without gain was not good. So Nazgareth decided he must find a way to make the sand's life have ups and downs. Nazgareth thought of many motions that resemble an up and down squiggle. The forming of a dune. The crashing and rising of waves. The growth and death of a tree. The steady forming of a mountain caused by earthquakes and then the eroding of that mountain.
Nazgareth liked his ideas, and needed to share them with his father, creater of all the chibidoms. Nazgareth traveled many many weeks, and eventually found his grand holiness.
"Oh my father, creator of all dimensions, please make the universe's happiness of all things go and a suttle up and down squiggly motion."
"Child of sand, it shall be done. I will make happiness resemble the sun, rising and setting. But perhaps it will resemble more a wave, swelling and then crashing all. I know it not, and expect the true motion of all things to change many many times and vary from person to person."
"yes my father. Now please, Continue running and creating lands of grandeur beyond expression!"
And so life's happinesses would forever be. Ever since then, some years rain wouldn't come as much. Some years there would be devestating floods. Some years, stones would strike a planet in a dimension and kill many things. But some years, some great years, a genius would be born. It would pour in some areas where usually there was not a drop of water. It would be a warm winter where the snow never melts. So happiness and sadness evolved in time, creating things like they are now.
With this happiness and sadness, people would do irrational things. Sometimes, these irrational things would lead to the death of thousands. Other times they would make eternal happiness. And in these things, came the creation of affection. Of friendship. Of love. It was many, many years after affection was learned that hate was learned. Before there was mearly fear. Fear would lead to respect or just being scared. But with Nazgareth's small philosophy, empires could develope.
Before there had only been small states based off of trust. These stats would have many and short dynasties however, because of constant greed. Affection made a man give up the throne so that his child who was not as smart, but possibly had a redeeming quality, could have it. And so the way of things would go until someone willed it not too.

Kaitan Atreides

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum